- 2 cups of rice long grain
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 6 stems cilantro (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 cups of water
- 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube
- dash of cumin
- dash of garlic pepper
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add rice and cook until golden brown.
- Add 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube to 4 cups water and microwave for 3 minutes.
- When rice is brown, add water, tomato sauce, salt, garlic, cumin, and garlic pepper to the pan.
- Stir and cover the pan. Let simmer for 40 minutes. to an hour.
Serve it with barbecue chicken or steak